CALL FOR PAPERS - WIESYMP2022
The International Women in Engineering Symposium 2022 will be held in Sri Lanka from 19th November 2022. The WIESymp 2022 is themed “Sustainable transformation of Technology”. The conference organizers invite contributions from diverse computing areas including Electronics & Telecommunications, Intelligent Systems & Robotics, Information & Communication Technology, and Power & Energy, but not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing.
- Cloud Computing, Big Data, Architecture, Mobile and Wireless Communications.
- Information and Communication Technologies.
- IoT and Enabling Technologies.
- Power Electronics, Machines and Drives, High Voltage.
- Robotics, Control Systems and Automation.
- Telecommunication Technologies.
Under the technical tracks of,
- ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS & ROBOTICS
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- POWER & ENERGY