CALL FOR PAPERS - WIESYMP2021
The International Women in Engineering Symposium 2021 will be held in Sri Lanka from 21st November 2021. The WIESymp 2021 is themed “Reinventing for a Resilient Future”. The conference organizers invite contributions from diverse computing areas including Electronics & Telecommunications, Intelligent Systems & Robotics, Information & Communication Technology, and Power & Energy, but not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing.
- Cloud Computing, Big Data, Architecture, Mobile and Wireless Communications.
- Information and Communication Technologies.
- IoT and Enabling Technologies.
- Power Electronics, Machines and Drives, High Voltage.
- Robotics, Control Systems and Automation.
- Telecommunication Technologies.
Under the technical tracks of,
- ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS & ROBOTICS
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- POWER & ENERGY